Get Your Booty Bathing Suit Ready. RADO Nutrition is a huge fan of good butts. Here are some easy tips to help get your butt ready for summer. The tips should be completed in addition to your daily workouts.
More than just the appearance of your butt in a bikini, having a strong rear will actually help your overall health. Increasing the strength in your glutes can lower your risk for injury, reduce back pain, take the pressure off your knees, strengthen your hamstring, and reduce the risk of groin injuries.
- Walking – If you know RADO Nutrition we are always recommending walking. Walking is one of the greatest activities you can do for your health. Though it may seem too slow to be making a difference, walking is extremely effective and healthy for your body. Not to mention, it will help take your booty to the next level. Even if you only get 15-20 minutes try to make sure you get outside and walk. This will help fire your glutes which will increase and strengthen your butt.
- Eat Clean – Just like the rest of your body your butt needs proper nourishment to grow, strengthen and ton. Lean proteins and healthy complex carbs will help take your butt from nothing to swim suit ready. These foods include lean meats, RADO Nutrition protein shakes, sweet potatoes, GF Oatmeal, and much more.
- Stairs – One of the best free ways to keep your body toned. Using the stairs will help strengthen and tone your glutes and your legs. Next time, skip the elevator and your butt will thank you later.
- Hiking – Find a local hill or hike in your area. Walking the hills will allow for you to tone your glutes without noticing how hard they are working. Hiking is the perfect way to get some Vitamin D and perfect your butt.
- Water – Don’t forget the water. Drinking water will actually reduce cellulite. It will also allow your muscles to recover quicker to allow for you to see results faster.