Our modern lifestyle is consistently aging us. Our environment, our daily decisions and the food we consume all contribute to our appearance and overall health. The top 5 daily habits contributing to your rapid aging are more prevalent than you think.
Top 5 Ways:
- Alcohol- directly linked to cancer, liver disease, epilepsy, motor vehicle accidents and other life-threatening problems. Alcohol is completely toxic to your living cells and will reduce your life expectancy with excessive use of the substance. Moderation is key complimented with healthy detoxing.
- Processed Foods- foods created to last on your shelf for many months contain processed oils and preservatives. The content of these foods are heavily toxic for your body and especially your liver.
- Sugar- Hidden sugars and artificial sweeteners add to the rapid decline of your health. Excess sugar in your diet will cause excess fat, high bad cholesterol, causes heart disease, inflammation, Alzheimer’s, kidney disease and more.
- Lack of Sleep and or Poor Sleeping Habits – less than six to eight hours of sleep will have a major affect on your health. Lack of sleep may result in cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, weight gain, hormone imbalance, premature aging and more. Sleep will not only affect your appearance but the future of your health.
- Smoking – over the years we have all grown to realize smoking kills. Not only does smoking directly cause liver cancer, it ages your appearance as well. Smoking will cause your skin to prematurely sage and cause wrinkles, not to mention yellow your teeth.
Those top 5 aging foods and lifestyle habits congest the liver function, which slows all of your body systems. Luckily, with the help of the RADO Nutrition Complete Detox you can reverse and/ or prevent some of these factors. The Complete Detox allows is a gentle liver detox that removes built-up chemicals and harmful waste in your body. Removing these chemicals and waste will help clear your skin and allow you to regain your youthful glow. You may also experience the following, as benefits of the detox:
- Weight Loss
- Radiant Complexion
- Restful Sleep
- Decreased Inflammation
- Optimized Digestion
- Higher Mental Clarity
- Reduce Cellulite
- Firmer Skin
- Increased Energy
- Reduced Food Cravings
- Reduced Allergy Symptoms
- Enhanced Athletic Performances