Shrimp Stir Fry. Why we love it: Easy to make and so delicious. Serves 4. You can also add broccoli, onions, bell peppers, cauliflower, bean sprouts, snow peas, and more vegetables.
Shrimp Stir Fry
- 24 whole shrimp raw
- 1 whole onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 whole red chillies seeded and finely chopped (Cheat by using chili flakes)
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Mix all the ingredients other than the shrimps together in a bowl, combine well. Add Shrimp into the bowl and combine well.
- Let your shrimp sit in the flavors for at least 10 minutes and for even better cover and let sit over night.
- Remove the shrimps from the other ingredients and stir-fry them until crispy with butter, avocado oil, or coconut oil.
- Once the shrimp are almost fully cooked add your marinade to the mixture and cook for about 3-5 minutes longer.