- Improve Endurance
- Increase Strength
- Increase Durability
Fat Loss / Muscle Gain
- Increase Muscle Mass
- Decrease Excess Body Fat
- Transform Body Composition
Sleep and Recovery
- Reduce Recovery Time
- Improve Quality of Sleep
- Improve Cognitive Ability
- Decrease Inflammation
- Reduce Bloating
- Improve Regularity
Motivation & Mood
- Increase Energy Levels
- Improve Temperament
- Decrease Lethargy
- Improve Mental Toughness
- Think Clearly
- Stay Focused Longer
- Improve Hydration
- Increase Recovery Time
- Replace Lost Electrolytes
- Increase Sex Drive and Mood
- Enhance Pleasure & Function
- Balance Hormones
Tell Me More about Targeted Supplements
Targeted Supplement FAQ’s
Do the Supplements contain any known banned substances?
No, RADO Performance Nutrition recommended supplements do not contain any substances banned for competitive athletes. Clients can rest assured that they are receiving a professional-grade nutritional supplement formulated and manufactured according the highest of standards.
What types of supplements do you recommend?
Our supplements are a delicate balance and chemistry of precisely selected vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and nutraceuticals. We offer both single nutrient supplements and multi-nutrient blends and formulations. Products do not contain any hidden fillers, coatings or artificial colors that would decrease the integrity of the ingredients. Formulas are free of wheat, gluten, nuts and hydrogenated oils.
How do you ensure quality supplements?
From raw material selection through manufacturing, RADO Complete Nutrition selects supplement companies that adhere to the strictest of quality control standards. Every step of the process is thoroughly controlled and guaranteed to ensure that our athletes receive consistently potent and effective nutritional supplements. RADO Complete Nutrition ensures that all vendors carry documentation regarding all raw materials and finished products including Certificates of Analysis (C of A’s) and results from any independent and private testing.
- Certificates of Analysis (C of As) : Vendor must supply documentation of the material’s identity, potency, and purity.
- Independent Laboratory Analysis: Using numerous analytical testing processes, products are additionally monitored for potential contaminants and tested for the marker compound quantities as defined on the label.
- Finished Product Testing: Products must be analyzed for finished product content to confirm that the manufacturing process has resulted in a finished product that meets label claims.
Are your supplements certified by the NSF?
Our product vendors are NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Certified independent laboratories test raw materials and finished, encapsulated products. Using the most advanced equipment and test methods, including HPLC and GC-MS, these labs verify the potency and purity of ingredients. Independent microbiological testing is also performed to ensure supplement purity and safety.
Where can I buy your supplements?
You will need to buy the supplements from Rado Complete Nutrition. Only licensed healthcare professionals may order from our vendors. Our supplements are professional strength and require the guidance of a qualified health professional.
Making responsible decisions regarding your health and wellness is your right – make sure you are educated enough to understand the contents and effects the RADO Complete Nutrition Detox involves. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. To ensure your safety, do not participate in the RADO Complete Nutrition Detox if you are:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Have any of the following health issues: active cancer, liver disease, hepatitis, on medications for bipolar disorder or have an allergy to any ingredient listed. The medical foods all contain appreciable levels of minerals, which may be an issue for those with kidney disease or on drugs such as anti-hypertensives where elevations in minerals may be an issue.
- Living outside of the U.S.A.
Please contact us for specific instructions on the detox if:
- You have Gall Bladder issues and or have had a Gall Bladder removal surgery
- You are under the age of 18
At this time, this detox is only shipped to U.S. addresses
© 2017 RADO Nutrition. All rights reserved.
The opinion and nutritional advice provided by RADO Complete Nutrition has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.