Avocado Tomato Salad. Why we love it: Lasts in the fridge and easy to make. Servings 3. Approx. 3g of Protein
Avocado Tomato Salad
- 1 pt tomatoes grape, halved
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped or cilantro, or mixture of both
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 whole onion white, chopped
- 2 whole avocados ripe, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt high quality
- In a non-reactive glass bowl toss together tomatoes, parsley, oil, lemon juice, and onions.
- Add avocados and salt and toss gently. Chill if not serving immediately.
- This will last in the fridge for about 4 days and still taste amazing!