Why we love it: Easy to make, you can add it to any meal for extra protein, or use it to top your salads.
- 12 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil then remove the pot from the heat.
- Let the eggs sit in the water for about 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs and place them in a bowl of ice water until completely cooled.
- Peel eggs and dice or mash them.
- Combine with mayo and mustard.
- Then add salt, pepper, and if desired cayenne pepper to taste.